Wednesday 9 September 2015

Introduction

I chose A Level media because I really enjoyed the GCSE. I'm really creative and love coming up with new and unique concepts and this subjects allows me to do exactly that.
Media, on a whole, is definitely an important and essential aspect in today's society. Daily, the media is growing, changing and developing and the new media is our future.
I want to learn how to expertly put together and edit a film, making it look as unique and intriguing as possible.
Above all else, I am interested in the music industry of the media, simply because it is constantly developing. With music videos, I think the directors are more free to be more ambitious within the way they portray the video, whilst there is more of a limit with film.
My media experience is limited to GCSE media.

Alongside Media, I am also studying Graphics and English Literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment